Lack of focus is expensive and demoralizing
Your business is growing, but you know that with focus, you could multiply that growth. And at this stage, the stakes are increasing.
- You are now spending meaningful money on marketing, people and product.
- You wish you had crystal clarity around what to optimize these investments for.
- You know you need to choose a focus, but there are many attractive possibilities, so focus remains elusive.
Make laser focus your superpower
Imagine that you know the precise brand focus that will multiply your value. Rather than using brute force to grow, you have a North Star to grow with purpose and ease. When facing a decision, the on-brand answer is obvious.
- Your people are empowered to grow the business without your active involvement, as everyone is using the company’s North Star for guidance.
- You are building brand awareness around something ownable to you.
- Your marketing dollars stretch far, as they express your singular, specific, differentiated promise.
- You know precisely where to place your bets.
Pinpoint your optimal brand focus
The Ironclad Workshop™ teaches you how to identify the brand positioning that will unlock the most economic value for your business.
We’ve deconstructed brand strategy development to a process that pinpoints the most value-creating brand focus. Our method is a rigorous, step-by-step approach that anyone can use to define their optimal positioning.
In the Ironclad Workshop™, we teach you our method, and then we practice it together on your business’s brand. Leaders with and without marketing backgrounds leave emboldened to use brand focus as a growth lever.
Nuts and bolts of the Ironclad Workshop™
The Workshop takes place over a half-day Zoom session with your key executives. We begin the Workshop with interactive training in our method’s principles and frameworks, building your brand fluency. This is a fun, thought-provoking dive into the “what, why and how” of brand strategy. Then, during a dynamic whiteboard session, we practice the method on your business’s brand.
Your takeaways will include:
- A proven method for pinpointing your most value-creating brand positioning.
- Brand confidence from the method’s scaffolding, and from the Workshop’s real-time practice session. (You are welcome to record your Workshop to further and share your learnings.)
- Mindset for developing your brand with conviction.
Schedule a call to assess fit
Meet with Lindsay Pedersen to assess together whether the Workshop would be a good fit for your business.